THIS SATURDAY - Annual Trail to Ale 10k to support Portland Trains! Beer, pizza, a dance party afterward. Don't miss it. Head's up on road closures. See details and the link below.
Portland Trail’s largest fundraiser, the Trail to Ale 10K, will occur on September 18th this year. Our race supports the 70 mile trail network throughout the city, and many of the trails in your own background. We’re excited for our 16t7 annual event this weekend, and look forward to over 2000 runners and fans to joining us in supporting trails, green spaces, and active transportation in Portland.
During the race the following roads will be closed to vehicular traffic. Please make alternative travel plans during these times. -
1. Cutter St. & Cutter St. parking lot, 6:45am-1:15pm (CLOSED TO ALL PARKING)
2. Eastern Promenade Roadway from Congress St. to Washington Ave. 8:30-9:15am
3. Washington Ave from Eastern Prom to Walnut St., 9:05-9:35am
4. Fox St. from Washington Ave to Anderson St., 8:55-9:25am
5. Anderson St. from Fox to Plowman St., 9:05-9:35am
6. Plowman St., 9:05-9:35am
7. Thru traffic will be cut off from Hammond St, Gould St, and E. Cove St. from 9:05-9:35am.
Streets along race course will be closed for short periods of time to allow access for runners to cross intersections assisted by volunteers and police. For a preview of race course please visit: http://trails.org/events/races/trail-to-ale/